Updated Sep 26, 2013 - 8:12 am
Arizona Cardinals sign LB Zack Nash to practice squad
In last Sunday's loss to the New Orleans Saints, the Cardinals lost outside linebackers Lorenzo Alexander and Sam Acho to season-ending injuries. It was announced Tuesday that rookie outside linebacker Alex Okafor would miss the remainder of the year with a biceps tendon injury.
The team has already elevated linebackers Kenny Demens and Dontay Moch to the 53-man roster, leaving spots open on the practice squad.
Nash, an undrafted free agent from Sacramento State, played eight games with the Cardinals last season, primarily on special teams. The 6-foot-4, 260-pound Nash had five tackles on kick coverage a year ago. He was released by the Cardinals August 30.
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?