Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 8:02 am
Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Peterson had two interceptions in the final four minutes of the Cardinals' 13-10 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium Sunday. The first set up the game-tying touchdown while the second iced the game with :56 to play.
It was Peterson's first career multi-interception game.
The weekly defensive honor is the first for Peterson, who has won the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Award twice in his career -- both coming back in his rookie season in 2011.
The interceptions were the first for Peterson in 2013. The two-time Pro Bowler now has 11 in his career.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!