Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 8:02 am
Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Peterson had two interceptions in the final four minutes of the Cardinals' 13-10 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium Sunday. The first set up the game-tying touchdown while the second iced the game with :56 to play.
It was Peterson's first career multi-interception game.
The weekly defensive honor is the first for Peterson, who has won the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Award twice in his career -- both coming back in his rookie season in 2011.
The interceptions were the first for Peterson in 2013. The two-time Pro Bowler now has 11 in his career.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.