Report: Cardinals' Yeremiah Bell, Darnell Dockett fined by NFL
Bell was penalized for a hit on Tampa Bay tight end Tim Wright, although replays showed the hit was clean.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians also thought Bell's hit was by the book.
"It was everything that they just sent a video out, the league office, on how to do it right," Arians said on The Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta Monday on Arizona Sports 620. "And he did it right, and yet, they still make the call."
Not only did they make the call, which cost the Cardinals 15 yards on a drive that ended in a field goal for Tampa Bay, but Bell is also a little lighter in the wallet because of it.
Dockett was flagged for a horse collar tackle on Buccaneers' quarterback Mike Glennon in the third quarter and later for a taunting penalty.
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.