Report: Cardinals' Yeremiah Bell, Darnell Dockett fined by NFL
Bell was penalized for a hit on Tampa Bay tight end Tim Wright, although replays showed the hit was clean.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians also thought Bell's hit was by the book.
"It was everything that they just sent a video out, the league office, on how to do it right," Arians said on The Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta Monday on Arizona Sports 620. "And he did it right, and yet, they still make the call."
Not only did they make the call, which cost the Cardinals 15 yards on a drive that ended in a field goal for Tampa Bay, but Bell is also a little lighter in the wallet because of it.
Dockett was flagged for a horse collar tackle on Buccaneers' quarterback Mike Glennon in the third quarter and later for a taunting penalty.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up