Updated Oct 9, 2013 - 8:30 am
Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians doesn't want to be included in Hard Knocks
The show recently concluded its eighth season, with the Cincinnati Bengals as the focus of the program.
Earlier this week, the NFL announced they'll be able to force teams to participate in future seasons of the program should no franchise volunteer to be featured.
Arizona Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians wants nothing to do with it.
"I think it's a total distraction, and I think it's an embarrassment to players," Arians said in an interview on SiriusXM NFL Radio. "I think when players are released, some of the things that are said between coaches and players are too personal, and nobody else's business."
The league did offer exemptions to teams to allow them to avoid being picked. Teams with first-year head coaches, teams that have been in the postseason at least once in the last two seasons and teams that have been featured on Hard Knocks in the last decade would be exempt.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!