Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington fined $21K for hit on Cam Newton
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington has been fined $21,000 by the NFL for roughing Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton in last Sunday's 22-6 win, according to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com.
It was Washington's first regular season game since serving a four game suspension. The four-year veteran intercepted a pass, had two quarterback hits and recorded nine tackles in the win.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?