Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington fined $21K for hit on Cam Newton
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington has been fined $21,000 by the NFL for roughing Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton in last Sunday's 22-6 win, according to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com.
It was Washington's first regular season game since serving a four game suspension. The four-year veteran intercepted a pass, had two quarterback hits and recorded nine tackles in the win.
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves