Updated Oct 13, 2013 - 12:39 pm
Larry Fitzgerald, Rashad Johnson active for Sunday's game in San Francisco
Arizona Sports' Craig Grialou reported Sunday afternoon that Fitzgerald and safety Rashad Johnson were declared active for the San Francisco game. Johnson will be playing his first game since injuring his finger against New Orleans in Week 3.
Fitzgerald's hamstring injury is in a different spot than the one that slowed him earlier in the season. He did have full participation in Friday's practice, but his status for the San Francisco game wasn't certain until Sunday.
The star receiver hasn't missed a game since 2007.
The inactives for Arizona in Week 6:
QB Ryan Lindley
LB Kevin Minter
LB Kenny Demens
T Bobby Massie
TE D.C. Jefferson
DE Ronald Talley
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.