Updated Oct 13, 2013 - 12:39 pm
Larry Fitzgerald, Rashad Johnson active for Sunday's game in San Francisco
Arizona Sports' Craig Grialou reported Sunday afternoon that Fitzgerald and safety Rashad Johnson were declared active for the San Francisco game. Johnson will be playing his first game since injuring his finger against New Orleans in Week 3.
Fitzgerald's hamstring injury is in a different spot than the one that slowed him earlier in the season. He did have full participation in Friday's practice, but his status for the San Francisco game wasn't certain until Sunday.
The star receiver hasn't missed a game since 2007.
The inactives for Arizona in Week 6:
QB Ryan Lindley
LB Kevin Minter
LB Kenny Demens
T Bobby Massie
TE D.C. Jefferson
DE Ronald Talley
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.