Updated Oct 13, 2013 - 12:39 pm
Larry Fitzgerald, Rashad Johnson active for Sunday's game in San Francisco
Arizona Sports' Craig Grialou reported Sunday afternoon that Fitzgerald and safety Rashad Johnson were declared active for the San Francisco game. Johnson will be playing his first game since injuring his finger against New Orleans in Week 3.
Fitzgerald's hamstring injury is in a different spot than the one that slowed him earlier in the season. He did have full participation in Friday's practice, but his status for the San Francisco game wasn't certain until Sunday.
The star receiver hasn't missed a game since 2007.
The inactives for Arizona in Week 6:
QB Ryan Lindley
LB Kevin Minter
LB Kenny Demens
T Bobby Massie
TE D.C. Jefferson
DE Ronald Talley
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?