Cardinals' loss to the 49ers: By the numbers
The Arizona Cardinals' final regular season trip to Candlestick Park ended in defeat Sunday, as the 49ers capitalized on a bevvy of turnovers en route to a 32-20 victory.
Sunday's 12-point defeat marks Arizona's fifth straight road loss in the division and second of 2013.
Here's a look back at the game by the numbers:
0:With the loss, the Cardinals are winless in their last five trips to San Francisco dating back to Sept. 2008.
4:Arizona converted four times on third down in Sunday's third quarter. They had just four third down conversions all game in their 22-6 win over the Carolina Panthers in Week 5.
6:Carson Palmer has thrown an interception in all six games this season but he's not close to the pick streak he set in 2012. As a member of the Raiders, Palmer threw an INT in 10 straight contests.
9:32:The 49ers iced the victory with a 19-play, 89-yard drive to start the fourth quarter. The drive, which was capped off by a six-yard touchdown run by Kendall Hunter, lasted an NFL-high nine minutes and 32 seconds. Hunter's touchdown run was the first allowed by Arizona's defense in the fourth quarter since Week 3.
12:Larry Fitzgerald's 75-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter Sunday marked his 12th time reaching the end zone against San Francisco -- tying him with Andre Rison for most all-time.
14:Andre Ellington has had at least one rushing attempt go for 14 yards or more in five of his first six games. Sunday's lengthy scamper ended in a 15-yard rushing touchdown, the first of his career.
16:San Francisco turned Arizona's season-high four turnovers into 16 points.
75:Fitzgerald's 75-yard haul was the second longest of his career. The seven-time Pro Bowler caught a 78-yard pass from Matt Leinart back in Dec. 2008.
109:The Cardinals eclipsed the century mark for the first time in 12 games with a season-high 109 rushing yards.
149:Despite limiting Colin Kaepernick, Todd Bowles' unit allowed a 149 yards on the ground. Frank Gore accounted for 104 of those yards. Previously, Arizona had allowed no more than 104 yards in a game to their first five opponents.
171:Vernon Davis caught seven passes for 171 yards in the first half Sunday -- the most by a 49er since Jerry Rice back in 1992. Davis finished the day with 180 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington excited to see more action in next preseason game
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu activated from PUP list
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.
- Frank Caliendo, comedian & impressionist - Tuesday August 19Frank Caliendo makes us laugh and we count how many famous names he drops in his stories!