Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 7 game vs. Seattle Seahawks
The Cardinals head into the game at 3-3 after losing 32-20 in San Francisco on Sunday. The Seahawks sit atop the NFC West at 5-1 and defeated the Tennessee Titans 20-13 Sunday.
The Cardinals have sold out 78 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Seahawks game will be broadcast live on NFL Network as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 5:25 p.m.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets are available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.