Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:46 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals sign CB Teddy Williams
Williams was a track standout at UT-San Antonio, named an All-American each of his four years. He never played college football but signed with the Dallas Cowboys in 2010 as an undrafted free agent. After spending most of two years on the Cowboys' practice squad, the Colts signed Williams prior to the 2012 season and activated him for seven regular season games.
Williams has yet to appear in a game this season, but could provide defensive and special teams depth for the Cardinals.
To clear a roster spot for Williams, the Cardinals have reportedly waived linebacker Kenny Demens. Demens is a rookie from Michigan and was promoted from the team's practice squad prior to Week Four. He was active for two games and totaled three tackles.
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Being first is an important step for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.