Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:46 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals sign CB Teddy Williams
Williams was a track standout at UT-San Antonio, named an All-American each of his four years. He never played college football but signed with the Dallas Cowboys in 2010 as an undrafted free agent. After spending most of two years on the Cowboys' practice squad, the Colts signed Williams prior to the 2012 season and activated him for seven regular season games.
Williams has yet to appear in a game this season, but could provide defensive and special teams depth for the Cardinals.
To clear a roster spot for Williams, the Cardinals have reportedly waived linebacker Kenny Demens. Demens is a rookie from Michigan and was promoted from the team's practice squad prior to Week Four. He was active for two games and totaled three tackles.
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?