Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:46 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals sign CB Teddy Williams
Williams was a track standout at UT-San Antonio, named an All-American each of his four years. He never played college football but signed with the Dallas Cowboys in 2010 as an undrafted free agent. After spending most of two years on the Cowboys' practice squad, the Colts signed Williams prior to the 2012 season and activated him for seven regular season games.
Williams has yet to appear in a game this season, but could provide defensive and special teams depth for the Cardinals.
To clear a roster spot for Williams, the Cardinals have reportedly waived linebacker Kenny Demens. Demens is a rookie from Michigan and was promoted from the team's practice squad prior to Week Four. He was active for two games and totaled three tackles.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.