Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:46 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals sign CB Teddy Williams
Williams was a track standout at UT-San Antonio, named an All-American each of his four years. He never played college football but signed with the Dallas Cowboys in 2010 as an undrafted free agent. After spending most of two years on the Cowboys' practice squad, the Colts signed Williams prior to the 2012 season and activated him for seven regular season games.
Williams has yet to appear in a game this season, but could provide defensive and special teams depth for the Cardinals.
To clear a roster spot for Williams, the Cardinals have reportedly waived linebacker Kenny Demens. Demens is a rookie from Michigan and was promoted from the team's practice squad prior to Week Four. He was active for two games and totaled three tackles.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.