Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 3:46 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals sign CB Teddy Williams
Williams was a track standout at UT-San Antonio, named an All-American each of his four years. He never played college football but signed with the Dallas Cowboys in 2010 as an undrafted free agent. After spending most of two years on the Cowboys' practice squad, the Colts signed Williams prior to the 2012 season and activated him for seven regular season games.
Williams has yet to appear in a game this season, but could provide defensive and special teams depth for the Cardinals.
To clear a roster spot for Williams, the Cardinals have reportedly waived linebacker Kenny Demens. Demens is a rookie from Michigan and was promoted from the team's practice squad prior to Week Four. He was active for two games and totaled three tackles.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!