Report: Arizona Cardinals try out TE Jake Ballard
According to Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post, the team recently tried out Jake Ballard.
Ballard has been working his way back tull strength following micofracture knee surgery and anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction that he underwent last year.
Ballard spent last year with the Patriots on injured reserve and was waived by the AFC East franchise in August.
Ballard, 25, spent the first two years of his career with the New York Giants, where he caught 38 passes for 604 yards and four touchdowns. A 6-foot-6, 256-pound player, he was originally undrafted out of Ohio State but quickly became a key contributor for the team.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!