Updated Oct 25, 2013 - 3:16 pm
Cardinals' LT Bradley Sowell turning page after Seahawks game
But with a performance like that, Sowell said the only thing you can do is turn the page and work on getting better.
"As soon as I walked off the field, I was done with it. I wasn't going to think about it anymore," the rookie added.
"You look at it the next day or whatever when you're watching film. After that, you just get rid of it."
Instead, Sowell focused on the positives, one of which was the long week of preparation the team had ahead of Sunday's matchup with the Atlanta Falcons.
"We got an extra day Monday to get better, work on technique and stuff," Sowell said. "In this league, you got to be working always to get better, because you know there's always someone out there that can beat you."
This week's assignment is Falcons' defensive end Osi Umenyiora. Sowell was a fan of Umenyiora's when the latter was with the New York Giants and relishes the opportunity to go up against him.
"I get to go against the best guy every week, so that's just the funnest thing in the world to me," Sowell added.
"You know if you can do good versus them, you're going to be a good player regardless because you're facing their best player and getting the experience versus them every week."
- Arizona Cardinals lose Tyrann Mathieu for season, maybe longer
- Bradley Sowell, offensive line bounce back for Arizona Cardinals
- What a difference a year makes for Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?