Updated Oct 25, 2013 - 3:16 pm
Cardinals' LT Bradley Sowell turning page after Seahawks game
But with a performance like that, Sowell said the only thing you can do is turn the page and work on getting better.
"As soon as I walked off the field, I was done with it. I wasn't going to think about it anymore," the rookie added.
"You look at it the next day or whatever when you're watching film. After that, you just get rid of it."
Instead, Sowell focused on the positives, one of which was the long week of preparation the team had ahead of Sunday's matchup with the Atlanta Falcons.
"We got an extra day Monday to get better, work on technique and stuff," Sowell said. "In this league, you got to be working always to get better, because you know there's always someone out there that can beat you."
This week's assignment is Falcons' defensive end Osi Umenyiora. Sowell was a fan of Umenyiora's when the latter was with the New York Giants and relishes the opportunity to go up against him.
"I get to go against the best guy every week, so that's just the funnest thing in the world to me," Sowell added.
"You know if you can do good versus them, you're going to be a good player regardless because you're facing their best player and getting the experience versus them every week."
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.