Updated Oct 25, 2013 - 3:16 pm
Cardinals' LT Bradley Sowell turning page after Seahawks game
But with a performance like that, Sowell said the only thing you can do is turn the page and work on getting better.
"As soon as I walked off the field, I was done with it. I wasn't going to think about it anymore," the rookie added.
"You look at it the next day or whatever when you're watching film. After that, you just get rid of it."
Instead, Sowell focused on the positives, one of which was the long week of preparation the team had ahead of Sunday's matchup with the Atlanta Falcons.
"We got an extra day Monday to get better, work on technique and stuff," Sowell said. "In this league, you got to be working always to get better, because you know there's always someone out there that can beat you."
This week's assignment is Falcons' defensive end Osi Umenyiora. Sowell was a fan of Umenyiora's when the latter was with the New York Giants and relishes the opportunity to go up against him.
"I get to go against the best guy every week, so that's just the funnest thing in the world to me," Sowell added.
"You know if you can do good versus them, you're going to be a good player regardless because you're facing their best player and getting the experience versus them every week."
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Arizona Cardinals ranked 11th in Pro Football Talk's preseason power rankings
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.