Updated Oct 25, 2013 - 3:16 pm
Cardinals' LT Bradley Sowell turning page after Seahawks game
But with a performance like that, Sowell said the only thing you can do is turn the page and work on getting better.
"As soon as I walked off the field, I was done with it. I wasn't going to think about it anymore," the rookie added.
"You look at it the next day or whatever when you're watching film. After that, you just get rid of it."
Instead, Sowell focused on the positives, one of which was the long week of preparation the team had ahead of Sunday's matchup with the Atlanta Falcons.
"We got an extra day Monday to get better, work on technique and stuff," Sowell said. "In this league, you got to be working always to get better, because you know there's always someone out there that can beat you."
This week's assignment is Falcons' defensive end Osi Umenyiora. Sowell was a fan of Umenyiora's when the latter was with the New York Giants and relishes the opportunity to go up against him.
"I get to go against the best guy every week, so that's just the funnest thing in the world to me," Sowell added.
"You know if you can do good versus them, you're going to be a good player regardless because you're facing their best player and getting the experience versus them every week."
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.