Updated Oct 27, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Cardinals' Fitzgerald reaches 800 catches
Fitzgerald went into Sunday's game against Atlanta needing four catches to reach 800. He had a 10-yard touchdown to start the second quarter and hauled down a 17-yard pass on the final play of the third quarter to reach the mark.
Fitzgerald reached 800 catches in 30 years, 57 days, breaking the mark set by Jason Witten, who was 30 years, 238 days when he hit the milestone.
Fitzgerald is in his 10th NFL season, all with Arizona.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.