Updated Oct 27, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Cardinals' Fitzgerald reaches 800 catches
Fitzgerald went into Sunday's game against Atlanta needing four catches to reach 800. He had a 10-yard touchdown to start the second quarter and hauled down a 17-yard pass on the final play of the third quarter to reach the mark.
Fitzgerald reached 800 catches in 30 years, 57 days, breaking the mark set by Jason Witten, who was 30 years, 238 days when he hit the milestone.
Fitzgerald is in his 10th NFL season, all with Arizona.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.