Kerry Taylor signed off Cardinals' practice squad by Jacksonville Jaguars
The receiver tweeted Monday that he was now "a proud member of the Jags," which means the team signed him off Arizona's practice squad and placed him on their active roster.
The former Arizona State Sun Devil appeared in three games for the Cardinals this season, catching three passes for 40 yards.
The Jaguars are the sixth team the 24-year-old has been a part of since going undrafted out of ASU in 2011.
A corresponding move has not yet been announced by the Cardinals.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.