The Pulse: Moderate confidence in Arizona Cardinals going forward
On Monday, Nov. 4, the question was: How many games do you expect the Arizona Cardinals to win in the second half?
The options were "1-2," "3-4," "5-6," or "7-8."
In all, 652 votes were cast, with 307 going to "3-4." Finishing a close second with 282 votes was "5-6."
If that is not enough to make you believe Cardinals fans are optimistic about their team, perhaps the fact that "7-8" finished ahead of "1-2" should be.
If the majority proves to be correct, the Cardinals will finish the season either 7-9 or 8-8. While those records would likely not be good enough to earn a spot in the postseason, at the very least they'd be solid improvements over the five games the team won last season.
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?