The Pulse: Moderate confidence in Arizona Cardinals going forward
On Monday, Nov. 4, the question was: How many games do you expect the Arizona Cardinals to win in the second half?
The options were "1-2," "3-4," "5-6," or "7-8."
In all, 652 votes were cast, with 307 going to "3-4." Finishing a close second with 282 votes was "5-6."
If that is not enough to make you believe Cardinals fans are optimistic about their team, perhaps the fact that "7-8" finished ahead of "1-2" should be.
If the majority proves to be correct, the Cardinals will finish the season either 7-9 or 8-8. While those records would likely not be good enough to earn a spot in the postseason, at the very least they'd be solid improvements over the five games the team won last season.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!