The Pulse: Moderate confidence in Arizona Cardinals going forward
On Monday, Nov. 4, the question was: How many games do you expect the Arizona Cardinals to win in the second half?
The options were "1-2," "3-4," "5-6," or "7-8."
In all, 652 votes were cast, with 307 going to "3-4." Finishing a close second with 282 votes was "5-6."
If that is not enough to make you believe Cardinals fans are optimistic about their team, perhaps the fact that "7-8" finished ahead of "1-2" should be.
If the majority proves to be correct, the Cardinals will finish the season either 7-9 or 8-8. While those records would likely not be good enough to earn a spot in the postseason, at the very least they'd be solid improvements over the five games the team won last season.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.