The Pulse: Moderate confidence in Arizona Cardinals going forward
On Monday, Nov. 4, the question was: How many games do you expect the Arizona Cardinals to win in the second half?
The options were "1-2," "3-4," "5-6," or "7-8."
In all, 652 votes were cast, with 307 going to "3-4." Finishing a close second with 282 votes was "5-6."
If that is not enough to make you believe Cardinals fans are optimistic about their team, perhaps the fact that "7-8" finished ahead of "1-2" should be.
If the majority proves to be correct, the Cardinals will finish the season either 7-9 or 8-8. While those records would likely not be good enough to earn a spot in the postseason, at the very least they'd be solid improvements over the five games the team won last season.
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b