The Pulse: Most feel Jonathan Martin did the right thing
On Wednesday, Nov. 6, the question was: Do you think Jonathan Martin of the Miami Dolphins handled his situation the right way?
The options were "Yes, he showed restraint" and "No, he should have taken matters into his own hands."
A total of 417 votes were submitted, with the vast majority (278) saying Martin did the right thing.
Given that new reports and twists seem to be added to the story on a daily basis, it's very possible peoples' opinions will change over the course of the next couple of weeks.
However, given what we know right now, it appears most feel like the young offensive lineman made the right call.
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!