The Pulse: Most feel Jonathan Martin did the right thing
On Wednesday, Nov. 6, the question was: Do you think Jonathan Martin of the Miami Dolphins handled his situation the right way?
The options were "Yes, he showed restraint" and "No, he should have taken matters into his own hands."
A total of 417 votes were submitted, with the vast majority (278) saying Martin did the right thing.
Given that new reports and twists seem to be added to the story on a daily basis, it's very possible peoples' opinions will change over the course of the next couple of weeks.
However, given what we know right now, it appears most feel like the young offensive lineman made the right call.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.