The Pulse: Most feel Jonathan Martin did the right thing
On Wednesday, Nov. 6, the question was: Do you think Jonathan Martin of the Miami Dolphins handled his situation the right way?
The options were "Yes, he showed restraint" and "No, he should have taken matters into his own hands."
A total of 417 votes were submitted, with the vast majority (278) saying Martin did the right thing.
Given that new reports and twists seem to be added to the story on a daily basis, it's very possible peoples' opinions will change over the course of the next couple of weeks.
However, given what we know right now, it appears most feel like the young offensive lineman made the right call.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.