The Pulse: Fans expect Cardinals to win a close one over Texans
The latest question was "What do you think will happen Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium?"
Out of 453 people that voted, a whopping 64 percent of them expected the Arizona Cardinals to win by a close margin over the Houston Texans.
The second-most popular choice was "Cardinals win big," with 25 percent of people voting for that option.
That leaves only a total of 11 percent of people who picked the Texans to either win big or by a close margin in the Week 10 matchup.
Houston comes into the game banged up and with a record of 2-6. The team will be without starting running back Arian Foster, starting quarterback Matt Schaub and head coach Gary Kubiak. Wade Phillips is serving as the interim coach.
The Cardinals are 3-1 at home this season. They look to improve to 5-4 on the year with a win Sunday.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.