The Pulse: Fans expect Cardinals to win a close one over Texans
The latest question was "What do you think will happen Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium?"
Out of 453 people that voted, a whopping 64 percent of them expected the Arizona Cardinals to win by a close margin over the Houston Texans.
The second-most popular choice was "Cardinals win big," with 25 percent of people voting for that option.
That leaves only a total of 11 percent of people who picked the Texans to either win big or by a close margin in the Week 10 matchup.
Houston comes into the game banged up and with a record of 2-6. The team will be without starting running back Arian Foster, starting quarterback Matt Schaub and head coach Gary Kubiak. Wade Phillips is serving as the interim coach.
The Cardinals are 3-1 at home this season. They look to improve to 5-4 on the year with a win Sunday.
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver/kick returner Reggie Dunn
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?