The Pulse: Fans expect Cardinals to win a close one over Texans
The latest question was "What do you think will happen Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium?"
Out of 453 people that voted, a whopping 64 percent of them expected the Arizona Cardinals to win by a close margin over the Houston Texans.
The second-most popular choice was "Cardinals win big," with 25 percent of people voting for that option.
That leaves only a total of 11 percent of people who picked the Texans to either win big or by a close margin in the Week 10 matchup.
Houston comes into the game banged up and with a record of 2-6. The team will be without starting running back Arian Foster, starting quarterback Matt Schaub and head coach Gary Kubiak. Wade Phillips is serving as the interim coach.
The Cardinals are 3-1 at home this season. They look to improve to 5-4 on the year with a win Sunday.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.