The Pulse: Fans expect Cardinals to win a close one over Texans
The latest question was "What do you think will happen Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium?"
Out of 453 people that voted, a whopping 64 percent of them expected the Arizona Cardinals to win by a close margin over the Houston Texans.
The second-most popular choice was "Cardinals win big," with 25 percent of people voting for that option.
That leaves only a total of 11 percent of people who picked the Texans to either win big or by a close margin in the Week 10 matchup.
Houston comes into the game banged up and with a record of 2-6. The team will be without starting running back Arian Foster, starting quarterback Matt Schaub and head coach Gary Kubiak. Wade Phillips is serving as the interim coach.
The Cardinals are 3-1 at home this season. They look to improve to 5-4 on the year with a win Sunday.
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Arizona Cardinals' Bobby Massie eager to earn back starting job at right tackle
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.