Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Nov. 14
- John Abraham walked out and started stretching during the portion of practice that was open to the media. Michael Floyd, who also missed Wednesday's session, also appeared like he was going to give it a shot. Just saw the injury report, and both players were listed as "limited."
- Basically, media gets to watch the special teams work. Seeing how the Cardinals can put guys like Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu in for punt returns is a great bonus for them, and could be scary if they are ever on the field at the same time for a return.
- Sitting in the media work room, you could hear the Cardinals simulating crowd noise during practice. Given that the game is in Jacksonville, I'm really not sure why...
Stat of the Day
Cardinals kicker Jay Feely missed a 50-yard field goal at the end of the first half Week 1 against the St. Louis Rams. He's 16-for-16 on field goal attempts since.
Quote of the Day
"By far," linebacker Karlos Dansby said when asked if this is the best linebacker group he's been a part of. "These guys are very talented, they push me every day. I enjoy playing with them -- they keep me young."
This Day in Arizona Cardinals History
On November 14, 2010, the Cardinals suffered 36-18 home loss at the hands of the Seattle Seahawks.
Things started well enough, as the Cardinals took a 7-0 lead on a two-yard run from Tim Hightower, but the Seahawks answered with a Marshawn Lynch TD run and Arizona never led again.
In truth, this game was a field goal fest. Seattle's Olindo Mare converted on 5-of-6 attempts, making good from 41, 34, 19 , 23 and 19 yards.
For the Cardinals, Derek Anderson completed 23-of-45 passes for 322 yards with one touchdown and one interception. He was also sacked five times.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.