Cardinals' John Abraham, Michael Floyd active vs. Jaguars
Floyd, who has 36 catches for 464 yards and two touchdowns, did not practice Wednesday and was "limited" Thursday and Friday.
In addition to Floyd, John Abraham, who also sat out practice earlier this week, will be active against the Jaguars.
Abraham is coming off his best three-game stretch of the season, including a franchise-record six sacks.
The inactive Cardinals are as follows:
Both Golden (hamstring) and Moch (illness) were both listed as questionable Friday.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?