2 hurt after man falls from 3rd deck at Bills game
According to a Rural Metro ambulance service report, the man who was hit by the falling man sustained a head injury. The man who fell sustained a shoulder injury, which was not considered life-threatening.
Rural Metro could not reveal the names of the two men or release any further details.
The accident occurred during the second quarter of Buffalo's 37-14 win.
In confirming the accident, the Bills said both men were treated immediately and taken to hospital for observation.
The Erie County Sheriffs said a report on the accident wouldn't be available until Monday.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.