Updated Nov 17, 2013 - 9:57 pm
Report: Cardinals-Eagles game will not be moved to Sunday night after all
The original report can be seen below.
The Arizona Cardinals' Week 13 matchup in Philadelphia is supposed to kick off at 11:00 a.m. MST, but according to an Eagles reporter, the game is going to be pushed back later into the evening.
NJ.com reporter Eliot Shorr-Parks tweeted Sunday that the Dec. 1 contest will be "flexed" by the league to Sunday night.
#Eagles game against Arizona Cardinals is going to be flexed to Sunday night, according to league source. Official announcement to come Mon.— Eliot Shorr-Parks (@EliotShorrParks) November 17, 2013
The Sunday night game currently scheduled for that day is the New York Giants at Washington Redskins at 5:30 MST on NBC.
The Cardinals stand at 6-4 after beating the Jacksonville Jaguars 27-14 Sunday on the road. The Eagles improved to 6-5 Sunday after holding off the Washington Redskins 24-16 at home. The Week 13 game looks to be an important contest for both squads as they try to enhance their playoff chances.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.