Updated Nov 17, 2013 - 9:57 pm
Report: Cardinals-Eagles game will not be moved to Sunday night after all
The original report can be seen below.
The Arizona Cardinals' Week 13 matchup in Philadelphia is supposed to kick off at 11:00 a.m. MST, but according to an Eagles reporter, the game is going to be pushed back later into the evening.
NJ.com reporter Eliot Shorr-Parks tweeted Sunday that the Dec. 1 contest will be "flexed" by the league to Sunday night.
#Eagles game against Arizona Cardinals is going to be flexed to Sunday night, according to league source. Official announcement to come Mon.— Eliot Shorr-Parks (@EliotShorrParks) November 17, 2013
The Sunday night game currently scheduled for that day is the New York Giants at Washington Redskins at 5:30 MST on NBC.
The Cardinals stand at 6-4 after beating the Jacksonville Jaguars 27-14 Sunday on the road. The Eagles improved to 6-5 Sunday after holding off the Washington Redskins 24-16 at home. The Week 13 game looks to be an important contest for both squads as they try to enhance their playoff chances.
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington excited to see more action in next preseason game
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu activated from PUP list
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.
- Frank Caliendo, comedian & impressionist - Tuesday August 19Frank Caliendo makes us laugh and we count how many famous names he drops in his stories!