The Pulse: Cardinals heading to the playoffs, we think
On Monday, Nov. 18, the question was: The Arizona Cardinals are 6-4 with six games remaining. Will they make the playoffs?
The choices were "Yes," "No" and "Not sure."
Six-hundred and sixty-three votes were submitted, and this was one our closest polls yet.
The winner was "Yes," though it earned 257 votes, good enough for just 39 percent.
"No" was a close second with 207 votes, or 31 percent, followed very closely by "Not sure," which earned 199 votes (30 percent).
So, what does this tell us? Though the Cardinals are very much in the playoff picture, no one is quite sure what to make of their chances.
Then again, the guess here is we'll all take this being a legitimate question in the latter stages of November, especially after how last season went.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?