The Pulse: Cardinals heading to the playoffs, we think
On Monday, Nov. 18, the question was: The Arizona Cardinals are 6-4 with six games remaining. Will they make the playoffs?
The choices were "Yes," "No" and "Not sure."
Six-hundred and sixty-three votes were submitted, and this was one our closest polls yet.
The winner was "Yes," though it earned 257 votes, good enough for just 39 percent.
"No" was a close second with 207 votes, or 31 percent, followed very closely by "Not sure," which earned 199 votes (30 percent).
So, what does this tell us? Though the Cardinals are very much in the playoff picture, no one is quite sure what to make of their chances.
Then again, the guess here is we'll all take this being a legitimate question in the latter stages of November, especially after how last season went.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.