Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson among leaders in Pro Bowl voting
Peterson only trails Seattle's Richard Sherman, and with five weeks left in voting, the third-year pro out of LSU looks set to make his third Pro Bowl and his second straight at cornerback. In 2011 as a rookie, Peterson was named to the game as a return specialist.
This season, Peterson has three interceptions, which leads the Cardinals and ties him for 12th in the NFL. Last year, Peterson was fourth in the league with seven picks and added a fumble recovery as well.
Sherman has 257,196 votes so far, so Peterson still has a way to go before catching the Seahawk.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was the leading vote-getter among all players with 654,309.
- Karlos Dansby attracting many suitors for his services
- Report says Andre Roberts agrees to deal with Redskins
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?