The Pulse: Larry Fitzgerald is still the best
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, the question was: Who is the Cardinals' best offensive weapon?
The choices were "Larry Fitzgerald," "Michael Floyd," "Andre Ellington," "Rob Housler," "Carson Palmer" or "Other."
Eight-hundred and forty-nine votes were submitted, you've determined that Larry Fitzgerald is still the guy for the Arizona Cardinals.
The veteran receiver earned 352 votes, which was good for 41 percent. A pretty close second was Ellington, who earned 303 votes, or 36 percent.
Floyd came in third with 83 votes, with Palmer (47) and Housler (12) bringing up the rear. In fact, 52 votes were cast for "Other," and we're kind of left wondering who those people are thinking of.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.