The Pulse: Larry Fitzgerald is still the best
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, the question was: Who is the Cardinals' best offensive weapon?
The choices were "Larry Fitzgerald," "Michael Floyd," "Andre Ellington," "Rob Housler," "Carson Palmer" or "Other."
Eight-hundred and forty-nine votes were submitted, you've determined that Larry Fitzgerald is still the guy for the Arizona Cardinals.
The veteran receiver earned 352 votes, which was good for 41 percent. A pretty close second was Ellington, who earned 303 votes, or 36 percent.
Floyd came in third with 83 votes, with Palmer (47) and Housler (12) bringing up the rear. In fact, 52 votes were cast for "Other," and we're kind of left wondering who those people are thinking of.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.