Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 3:50 pm
Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 12 game against Indianapolis Colts
Arizona heads into the game at 6-4 after winning its road game 27-14 against the Jacksonville Jaguars last Sunday. The Cardinals have won three in a row. The Colts stand at the top of the AFC South with a record of 7-3 after winning in Tennessee 30-27 last Thursday.
The Cardinals have sold out 81 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Colts game will be broadcast live on KPHO-TV (CBS 5) as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets is available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000. Tickets are also available in person at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office or at the Cardinals training facility box office in Tempe, Ariz.
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Arizona Cardinals agree to terms with Oakland Raiders LT Jared Veldheer
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.