Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 3:50 pm
Arizona Cardinals announce sellout for Week 12 game against Indianapolis Colts
Arizona heads into the game at 6-4 after winning its road game 27-14 against the Jacksonville Jaguars last Sunday. The Cardinals have won three in a row. The Colts stand at the top of the AFC South with a record of 7-3 after winning in Tennessee 30-27 last Thursday.
The Cardinals have sold out 81 consecutive games -- counting preseason and postseason contests -- at University of Phoenix Stadium, dating back to 2006.
The Cardinals-Colts game will be broadcast live on KPHO-TV (CBS 5) as well on KTAR 92.3 FM. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST.
Despite the sellout, the team said a limited supply of tickets is available, most coming from returns from the visiting team's allotment. Fans can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com) or by calling 800-745-3000. Tickets are also available in person at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office or at the Cardinals training facility box office in Tempe, Ariz.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.