Cardinals to don red-on-red look Sunday against Colts
According to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com, the Cardinals will wear red jerseys with red pants against the Indianapolis Colts, shunning the traditional red-on-white home look in favor of the combination that hasn't been worn since Jan. 1, 2012, when the Cardinals beat the Seahawks 23-20 in overtime.
Plenty has changed since then for the Cardinals, who trotted out John Skelton and LaRod Stephens-Howling as their primary backfield to cap a streak that saw Arizona win seven of its final nine games. The Cardinals started 4-0 in 2012 before losing 11 of their last 12 and firing head coach Ken Whisenhunt.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.