Cardinals to don red-on-red look Sunday against Colts
According to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com, the Cardinals will wear red jerseys with red pants against the Indianapolis Colts, shunning the traditional red-on-white home look in favor of the combination that hasn't been worn since Jan. 1, 2012, when the Cardinals beat the Seahawks 23-20 in overtime.
Plenty has changed since then for the Cardinals, who trotted out John Skelton and LaRod Stephens-Howling as their primary backfield to cap a streak that saw Arizona win seven of its final nine games. The Cardinals started 4-0 in 2012 before losing 11 of their last 12 and firing head coach Ken Whisenhunt.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.