Arizona Cardinals special teams ace Justin Bethel active against Indianapolis
He was not among the seven players designated as inactive Sunday.
Bethel suffered a concussion early in the second quarter at Jacksonville last Sunday, and had been listed as questionable all week.
His availability is a bonus for the Cardinals, who rely on him heavily on special teams. He's the No. 1 gunner on the team, and his quickness off the edge has resulted in two blocked field goals -- Week 2 against Detroit and Week 10 against Houston.
Bethel has a team-high 12 special teams tackles, plus he has downed five punts inside the 20-yard line this season.
For the third straight week, the Cardinals' inactives are the same:
WR Brittan Golden
QB Ryan Lindley
LB Dontay Moch
TE Kory Sperry
DE Ronald Talley
G Earl Watford
RB Ryan Williams
Golden, it should be mentioned, is still bothered by a hamstring injury. This week marked the first time he participated each day in practice, albeit on a limited basis.
The remaining six players are healthy scratches.
Craig Grialou, Reporter
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.