The Pulse: Fans confident in a Cardinals win vs. Rams
On Saturday, Dec. 7, the question was, "What do you think will be the outcome of Sunday's Rams-Cardinals game in Glendale?"
With four options to choose from and 307 people voting, a majority of fans (51 percent) played it safe and answered "Cardinals win a close one." An additional 33 percent of voters said that the Cardinals will win big.
That left just a total of 49 voters who thought St. Louis would come out on top in the Week 14 matchup. Thirteen percent of voters said "Rams win a close one," and just 3 percent answered "Rams win big."
A win Sunday would propel the Cardinals to 8-5 and help the team's playoff chances. The Rams come into the showdown at 5-7, with playoff hopes all but dissipated.
The game kicks off at 2:25 p.m. on Fox 10 and KTAR 92.3 FM as well as Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!