The Pulse: Fans confident in a Cardinals win vs. Rams
On Saturday, Dec. 7, the question was, "What do you think will be the outcome of Sunday's Rams-Cardinals game in Glendale?"
With four options to choose from and 307 people voting, a majority of fans (51 percent) played it safe and answered "Cardinals win a close one." An additional 33 percent of voters said that the Cardinals will win big.
That left just a total of 49 voters who thought St. Louis would come out on top in the Week 14 matchup. Thirteen percent of voters said "Rams win a close one," and just 3 percent answered "Rams win big."
A win Sunday would propel the Cardinals to 8-5 and help the team's playoff chances. The Rams come into the showdown at 5-7, with playoff hopes all but dissipated.
The game kicks off at 2:25 p.m. on Fox 10 and KTAR 92.3 FM as well as Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.