Cardinals' 30-10 win over the Rams: By the numbers
Here's a look back at the 20-point win by the numbers:
Sunday marked the first time in four tries this season that Arizona has beaten a divisional opponent. The win marks its first against an NFC foe since Week 1 of the 2012 season.
Safety Rashad Johnson had three career interceptions through the first four seasons of his NFL career. Sunday's pick of Kellen Clemens was the third of the season for the former Alabama standout.
Karlos Dansby's 23-yard pick-six in the third quarter was his second of the season. Dansby has returned four interceptions for touchdowns in his Cardinals' career. Only Aeneas Williams and Larry Wilson have had more.
Rashard Mendenhall's three-yard touchdown run in the first quarter was his sixth of the season. No running back on the Cardinals had more than five in 2012.
Punter Dave Zastudil, who wears No. 9, had one punt downed inside the one-yard line Sunday, two if you count the one that was overturned after review. In 13 games, Zastudil has 29 punts downed inside the 20-yard line -- tied for the most in the NFC.
Larry Fitzgerald's second quarter touchdown grab gave him 10 for the campaign. Fitzgerald becomes the ninth player in NFL history to have at least five seasons with 10 touchdowns or more.
Listed as questionable for Sunday's game due an elbow injury suffered in last weekend's loss at Philadelphia, Carson Palmer completed his first 11 passes against St. Louis before finishing the first half 16-of-17 for 169 yards and a touchdown.
With Sunday's 30-10 rout of the Rams, the Cardinals have won their six homes games by an average of 14.3 points.
Fitzgerald's seven-yard catch for a score in the second quarter was the 16th of his career vs. Rams -- the most by any active player against an opponent.
If there was any bad news to come from the win, it happened in the third quarter when rookie safety Tyrann Mathieu had to be carted off the field after suffering a left knee injury on a punt return. He did not return to the game.
Jay Feely probably doesn't like seeing the Rams lately. In five attempts of 50 yards or more this season, Feely has converted on three of them. The other two, both against the Rams, have missed the mark.
Sunday's miss from 50 yards out set up the Rams' first touchdown drive of the afternoon. He went on to miss a 25-yarder, as well, in the fourth quarter.
With his two sacks in the third quarter, including one for safety, John Abraham reached the 10-sack mark for the eighth time in his career. Abraham is the first Cardinal to achieve the feat since 2004 when Bertrand Berry had 14.5
The veteran linebacker also added a third sack in the fourth quarter.
In addition to his touchdown grab, Larry Fitzgerald had 12 catches for 96 yards. It's the first time the All-Pro wideout has had at least 10 since Week 17 of the 2010 season.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?