Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett fined $7,875 for hand-stomping incident
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett was fined $7,875 Friday for stomping the right hand of Rams left guard Chris Williams during the third quarter of the 20-point win.
This is Dockett's second fine of the season. The former Florida State standout was forced to give up $15,570 in pay back in October for a horse-collar tackle on Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin.
In 13 games, Dockett has 34 tackles and 4.5 sacks.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!