Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett fined $7,875 for hand-stomping incident
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett was fined $7,875 Friday for stomping the right hand of Rams left guard Chris Williams during the third quarter of the 20-point win.
This is Dockett's second fine of the season. The former Florida State standout was forced to give up $15,570 in pay back in October for a horse-collar tackle on Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin.
In 13 games, Dockett has 34 tackles and 4.5 sacks.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.