Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett fined $7,875 for hand-stomping incident
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett was fined $7,875 Friday for stomping the right hand of Rams left guard Chris Williams during the third quarter of the 20-point win.
This is Dockett's second fine of the season. The former Florida State standout was forced to give up $15,570 in pay back in October for a horse-collar tackle on Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin.
In 13 games, Dockett has 34 tackles and 4.5 sacks.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.