The Pulse: Cardinals will win a close one against the Titans
On Saturday, we asked what fans they think will happen at LP Field in Nashville between the Arizona Cardinals and the Tennessee Titans.
The choices were Cardinals win big, Cardinals win in a close one, Titans win big and Titans win in a close one.
Not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans chose the first two options with 59 percent of the 626 votes cast believing Bruce Arians and Co. will win a close one against their non-conference foe.
Heading into Sunday's game, Arizona is already 3-0 in games against the AFC South.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.