The Pulse: Cardinals will win a close one against the Titans
On Saturday, we asked what fans they think will happen at LP Field in Nashville between the Arizona Cardinals and the Tennessee Titans.
The choices were Cardinals win big, Cardinals win in a close one, Titans win big and Titans win in a close one.
Not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans chose the first two options with 59 percent of the 626 votes cast believing Bruce Arians and Co. will win a close one against their non-conference foe.
Heading into Sunday's game, Arizona is already 3-0 in games against the AFC South.
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.