Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Report: Larry Fitzgerald suffered concussion in Arizona Cardinals' win over Titans
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said after the game that Fitzgerald was undergoing standard protocol for head injuries, but added that no further information was available.
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Tennessee Titans onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the Cardinals' 37-34 overtime win. Fitzgerald initially had the ball before taking a big hit and losing it before Tennessee recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?