Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Report: Larry Fitzgerald suffered concussion in Arizona Cardinals' win over Titans
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said after the game that Fitzgerald was undergoing standard protocol for head injuries, but added that no further information was available.
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Tennessee Titans onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the Cardinals' 37-34 overtime win. Fitzgerald initially had the ball before taking a big hit and losing it before Tennessee recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.