Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Report: Larry Fitzgerald suffered concussion in Arizona Cardinals' win over Titans
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said after the game that Fitzgerald was undergoing standard protocol for head injuries, but added that no further information was available.
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Tennessee Titans onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the Cardinals' 37-34 overtime win. Fitzgerald initially had the ball before taking a big hit and losing it before Tennessee recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!