Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 4:11 pm
Arians: Fitzgerald has 'long ways to go from being cleared'
"He passed whatever tests he needed to pass to come out of the stadium," the coach said. "But that's still a long ways to go from being cleared."
Information was not immediately available following the game, but the receiver, himself, tweeted that he'd return "ASAP".
Great win today @AZCardinals! Thx for the love & support my friends I will bounce back ASAP.— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) December 16, 2013
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Titans' onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the contest. Though initially possessing the ball, a vicious, mid-air hit jarred it from Fitzgerald's grip and the Titans recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.