Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 4:11 pm
Arians: Fitzgerald has 'long ways to go from being cleared'
"He passed whatever tests he needed to pass to come out of the stadium," the coach said. "But that's still a long ways to go from being cleared."
Information was not immediately available following the game, but the receiver, himself, tweeted that he'd return "ASAP".
Great win today @AZCardinals! Thx for the love & support my friends I will bounce back ASAP.— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) December 16, 2013
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Titans' onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the contest. Though initially possessing the ball, a vicious, mid-air hit jarred it from Fitzgerald's grip and the Titans recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?