Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 4:11 pm
Arians: Fitzgerald has 'long ways to go from being cleared'
"He passed whatever tests he needed to pass to come out of the stadium," the coach said. "But that's still a long ways to go from being cleared."
Information was not immediately available following the game, but the receiver, himself, tweeted that he'd return "ASAP".
Great win today @AZCardinals! Thx for the love & support my friends I will bounce back ASAP.— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) December 16, 2013
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Titans' onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the contest. Though initially possessing the ball, a vicious, mid-air hit jarred it from Fitzgerald's grip and the Titans recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.