'Tis the season for the Arizona Cardinals
Safety Yeremiah Bell
What was your favorite gift?
Growing up, my favorite gift was probably my first bike. Yeah. Probably my first bike. It didn't go so well because I tried to ride it without training wheels the first time and wrecked. But I remember that being my favorite gift.
Do you have a favorite Christmas movie?
Do you have a favorite Christmas meal?
Whatever my auntie cooks. They can cook so they usually whip up a big meal, so that's pretty much my favorite.
What's on your Christmas list this year?
For us to get to the playoffs, seriously, that would be big for me. I only went one time in my career so I'd like to get back there.
Tight end Rob Housler
It's kind of a carry-over from Thanksgiving. You know, the basics. The turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing. I've grown kind of fond of green bean casserole.
Do you have a favorite gift that you received?
When the first X-Box came out I'd never in my wildest dreams imagined I would get it, so when I opened it it was like that viral video of that kid going crazy. Yeah, that was me when that thing came out. Other than that, I have a tradition of getting socks every year for Christmas. At first I wasn't too thrilled about it but after a while it kind of became a tradition so I appreciate it.
Do you wait for Christmas morning or did you open presents Christmas Eve?
We were always allowed to open one up on Christmas Eve. We did a lot of family events so you'd open up others, but we saved most of them for Christmas day.
Kicker Jay Feely
I think everybody's was probably Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer growing up.
Any Christmas traditions?
Not specific, other than we do everything for the kids. I've got four kids so everything kind of revolves around them. We always do something where we adopt a couple of families and have our kids go buy gifts for those kids, those families, and try and help them understand what the real meaning of Christmas is.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.