'Tis the season for the Arizona Cardinals
Safety Yeremiah Bell
What was your favorite gift?
Growing up, my favorite gift was probably my first bike. Yeah. Probably my first bike. It didn't go so well because I tried to ride it without training wheels the first time and wrecked. But I remember that being my favorite gift.
Do you have a favorite Christmas movie?
Do you have a favorite Christmas meal?
Whatever my auntie cooks. They can cook so they usually whip up a big meal, so that's pretty much my favorite.
What's on your Christmas list this year?
For us to get to the playoffs, seriously, that would be big for me. I only went one time in my career so I'd like to get back there.
Tight end Rob Housler
It's kind of a carry-over from Thanksgiving. You know, the basics. The turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing. I've grown kind of fond of green bean casserole.
Do you have a favorite gift that you received?
When the first X-Box came out I'd never in my wildest dreams imagined I would get it, so when I opened it it was like that viral video of that kid going crazy. Yeah, that was me when that thing came out. Other than that, I have a tradition of getting socks every year for Christmas. At first I wasn't too thrilled about it but after a while it kind of became a tradition so I appreciate it.
Do you wait for Christmas morning or did you open presents Christmas Eve?
We were always allowed to open one up on Christmas Eve. We did a lot of family events so you'd open up others, but we saved most of them for Christmas day.
Kicker Jay Feely
I think everybody's was probably Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer growing up.
Any Christmas traditions?
Not specific, other than we do everything for the kids. I've got four kids so everything kind of revolves around them. We always do something where we adopt a couple of families and have our kids go buy gifts for those kids, those families, and try and help them understand what the real meaning of Christmas is.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!