Updated Dec 18, 2013 - 10:55 am
Arizona Cardinals' K Jay Feely earns NFC Special Teams Player of the Week
The Arizona Cardinals kicker made all three of his field goal attempts and all four of his PATs in Sunday's 37-34 win over the Tennessee Titans, including the game-winner from 41 yards out in overtime.
It was the 11th game-winning kick of Feely's career.
This is the third time Feely has been named the Special Teams Player of the Week, and second time as a Cardinal (Week 14 of 2010).
Feely is the fourth Cardinal to win a weekly award this season, following John Abraham (DPOW, Week 14), Carson Palmer (OPOW, Week 12) and Patrick Peterson (DPOW, Week 4).
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Arizona Cardinals center Lyle Sendlein to miss 3 weeks after suffering calf injury
- John Brown is like…
- Arizona Cardinals training camp -- Monday observations
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.