Updated Dec 18, 2013 - 10:55 am
Arizona Cardinals' K Jay Feely earns NFC Special Teams Player of the Week
The Arizona Cardinals kicker made all three of his field goal attempts and all four of his PATs in Sunday's 37-34 win over the Tennessee Titans, including the game-winner from 41 yards out in overtime.
It was the 11th game-winning kick of Feely's career.
This is the third time Feely has been named the Special Teams Player of the Week, and second time as a Cardinal (Week 14 of 2010).
Feely is the fourth Cardinal to win a weekly award this season, following John Abraham (DPOW, Week 14), Carson Palmer (OPOW, Week 12) and Patrick Peterson (DPOW, Week 4).
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.