Updated Dec 18, 2013 - 10:55 am
Arizona Cardinals' K Jay Feely earns NFC Special Teams Player of the Week
The Arizona Cardinals kicker made all three of his field goal attempts and all four of his PATs in Sunday's 37-34 win over the Tennessee Titans, including the game-winner from 41 yards out in overtime.
It was the 11th game-winning kick of Feely's career.
This is the third time Feely has been named the Special Teams Player of the Week, and second time as a Cardinal (Week 14 of 2010).
Feely is the fourth Cardinal to win a weekly award this season, following John Abraham (DPOW, Week 14), Carson Palmer (OPOW, Week 12) and Patrick Peterson (DPOW, Week 4).
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.