Updated Dec 18, 2013 - 10:55 am
Arizona Cardinals' K Jay Feely earns NFC Special Teams Player of the Week
The Arizona Cardinals kicker made all three of his field goal attempts and all four of his PATs in Sunday's 37-34 win over the Tennessee Titans, including the game-winner from 41 yards out in overtime.
It was the 11th game-winning kick of Feely's career.
This is the third time Feely has been named the Special Teams Player of the Week, and second time as a Cardinal (Week 14 of 2010).
Feely is the fourth Cardinal to win a weekly award this season, following John Abraham (DPOW, Week 14), Carson Palmer (OPOW, Week 12) and Patrick Peterson (DPOW, Week 4).
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?