Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald active vs. Seahawks following concussion
Fitzgerald, who has 73 catches for 823 yards and 10 touchdowns, incurred the head injury while serving on Arizona's hands teams during an onside kick attempt against Tennessee.
Under NFL policy, Fitzgerald had to pass the league's concussion protocol before being cleared to play in Seattle.
In 19 career games against the Seahawks, the seven-time Pro Bowler has 106 catches for 1,478 yards and 10 touchdowns.
While Fitzgerald will suit up, one key defensive player will not.
Safety Rashad Johnson has been ruled out Sunday due to an ankle injury he sustained in Week 15. Undrafted free agent Tony Jefferson is expected to start in his place.
Here are the Cardinals' other inactives:
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
OL Nate Potter
OL Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DE Ronald Talley
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.