Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald active vs. Seahawks following concussion
Fitzgerald, who has 73 catches for 823 yards and 10 touchdowns, incurred the head injury while serving on Arizona's hands teams during an onside kick attempt against Tennessee.
Under NFL policy, Fitzgerald had to pass the league's concussion protocol before being cleared to play in Seattle.
In 19 career games against the Seahawks, the seven-time Pro Bowler has 106 catches for 1,478 yards and 10 touchdowns.
While Fitzgerald will suit up, one key defensive player will not.
Safety Rashad Johnson has been ruled out Sunday due to an ankle injury he sustained in Week 15. Undrafted free agent Tony Jefferson is expected to start in his place.
Here are the Cardinals' other inactives:
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
OL Nate Potter
OL Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DE Ronald Talley
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals wrap up preseason with some telling stats: By The Numbers
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.