Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald active vs. Seahawks following concussion
Fitzgerald, who has 73 catches for 823 yards and 10 touchdowns, incurred the head injury while serving on Arizona's hands teams during an onside kick attempt against Tennessee.
Under NFL policy, Fitzgerald had to pass the league's concussion protocol before being cleared to play in Seattle.
In 19 career games against the Seahawks, the seven-time Pro Bowler has 106 catches for 1,478 yards and 10 touchdowns.
While Fitzgerald will suit up, one key defensive player will not.
Safety Rashad Johnson has been ruled out Sunday due to an ankle injury he sustained in Week 15. Undrafted free agent Tony Jefferson is expected to start in his place.
Here are the Cardinals' other inactives:
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
OL Nate Potter
OL Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DE Ronald Talley
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.