Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald active vs. Seahawks following concussion
Fitzgerald, who has 73 catches for 823 yards and 10 touchdowns, incurred the head injury while serving on Arizona's hands teams during an onside kick attempt against Tennessee.
Under NFL policy, Fitzgerald had to pass the league's concussion protocol before being cleared to play in Seattle.
In 19 career games against the Seahawks, the seven-time Pro Bowler has 106 catches for 1,478 yards and 10 touchdowns.
While Fitzgerald will suit up, one key defensive player will not.
Safety Rashad Johnson has been ruled out Sunday due to an ankle injury he sustained in Week 15. Undrafted free agent Tony Jefferson is expected to start in his place.
Here are the Cardinals' other inactives:
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
OL Nate Potter
OL Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DE Ronald Talley
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.