The Pulse: Calais Campbell wins MVP for Seahawks game
The most recent question was, "Who was the MVP of the Cardinals' 17-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks Sunday?"
The choices were Calais Campbell, Karlos Dansby, Jay Feely, Jerraud Powers, Daryl Washington or Other, and the winner -- by a moderately comfortable margin -- was Campbell.
The defensive end, who tallied four total tackles and two sacks, earned 243 votes of the 610 votes, which was good enough for 40 percent.
Dansby, who had six tackles along with the game-clinching interception, earned 227 votes (37 percent), but none of the other choices earned more than seven percent of the submissions.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!