The Pulse: Calais Campbell wins MVP for Seahawks game
The most recent question was, "Who was the MVP of the Cardinals' 17-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks Sunday?"
The choices were Calais Campbell, Karlos Dansby, Jay Feely, Jerraud Powers, Daryl Washington or Other, and the winner -- by a moderately comfortable margin -- was Campbell.
The defensive end, who tallied four total tackles and two sacks, earned 243 votes of the 610 votes, which was good enough for 40 percent.
Dansby, who had six tackles along with the game-clinching interception, earned 227 votes (37 percent), but none of the other choices earned more than seven percent of the submissions.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.