Arizona Cardinals RB Ryan Williams inactive entire season
Of course the Cardinals' third-year running back didn't see a single gameday snap during the 2013 campaign.
On Sunday, Williams was once again among the listed inactives, becoming the lone Cardinals player to not suit up for at least one game.
The other inactives for the season finale against the San Francisco 49ers Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium: Quarterback Ryan Lindley, safety Curtis Taylor, linebacker Dontay Moch, offensive lineman Nate Potter, tight end Kory Sperry and defensive end Ronald Talley.
The Cardinals did have three players listed as questionable -- linebacker John Abraham (groin), guard Daryn Colledge (back) and safety Rashad Johnson (ankle) -- but all three will play.
Johnson is apparently healthy enough after sitting out last week at Seattle.
Williams did not play his first year because of a torn patella tendon suffered in the preseason. Then a shoulder injury in his second year limited him to five games.
Williams, it should be noted, is under contract for next season.
The Cardinals and 49ers will play with the roof open and in front of the 83rd straight sellout, meaning every game -- preseason and postseason included -- has been sold out since the stadium opened in August of 2006.
Craig Grialou, Reporter
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.