Updated Dec 30, 2013 - 8:37 am
Cardinals QB Palmer 1st to reach 4,000 yards with three teams
The 11-year veteran reached the mark with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2006 and 2007, and also did it with the Raiders in 2012. His 4,274 yards this season were a career high, as were his 22 interceptions and 41 sacks. The former first-round pick out of USC threw for 407 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals' 23-20 loss to the San Francisco 49ers Sunday.
"Personal [milestones] are always nice, but I wasn't thinking about it," Palmer said. "It wasn't one of my personal goals. I wasn't worried about it, I was thinking about wins and losses."
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians said this season was a testament to Palmer's resiliency and toughness, as he battled through ankle and elbow injuries as well as a slow start to the season.
"He's as resilient a guy Ö I can't say enough about how tough he is mentally," Arians said. "You know something good's going to happen eventually, because he's gonna keep slinging it in there."
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!