Report: Todd Bowles interviewed well with Minnesota Vikings
Bowles has spent just one season with the Cardinals, as he was hired to run the defense by Bruce Arians. He had the unenviable task of replacing the popular Ray Horton, but led Arizona's defense to a number one ranking against the run and number six ranking overall.
After the season, Arians said he expected Bowles to get interviews, "and rightfully so."
Of course, while everyone would like to see Bowles back in Arizona, no one would hold it against him if he left for the top job with another team.
"He's going to be out there, but hopefully he'll be able to stay here," safety Yeremiah Bell said the day after the season ended. "There's opportunities, and guys have got to do what they've got to do."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.