Arizona Cardinals sign Brett Brackett, Andre Hardy and Christian Johnson to future contracts
Brackett, a tight end who spent last training camp with the Jacksonville Jaguars, originally joined the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Penn State in 2011. While in college, Brackett played in 52 games and tallied 56 receptions for 714 yards and seven touchdowns.
Also a tight end, the 6-6oot-6, 245-pound Hardy played college basketball at Cal State Fullerton. He signed with the Oakland Raiders in April of 2012, but was released a month later. The Big West Conference Newcomer of the Year as a junior, he averaged 10.6 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
Johnson was in the Arena League the last three seasons, including 2013 when he was with the Philadelphia Soul. He played collegiately at Kentucky, appearing in 36 games (15 starts) at guard.
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.