Arizona Cardinals sign Brett Brackett, Andre Hardy and Christian Johnson to future contracts
Brackett, a tight end who spent last training camp with the Jacksonville Jaguars, originally joined the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Penn State in 2011. While in college, Brackett played in 52 games and tallied 56 receptions for 714 yards and seven touchdowns.
Also a tight end, the 6-6oot-6, 245-pound Hardy played college basketball at Cal State Fullerton. He signed with the Oakland Raiders in April of 2012, but was released a month later. The Big West Conference Newcomer of the Year as a junior, he averaged 10.6 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
Johnson was in the Arena League the last three seasons, including 2013 when he was with the Philadelphia Soul. He played collegiately at Kentucky, appearing in 36 games (15 starts) at guard.
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?