Report: Todd Bowles a finalist for Minnesota Vikings job
According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, the Minnesota Vikings have narrowed down their list of head coaching candidates to three, and Cardinals DC Todd Bowles made the cut.
Rapoport says Bowles is joined by Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer and one other, making it appear as though the Vikings are looking to find a defensive-minded head coach.
Bowles spent one year in Arizona under head coach Bruce Arians, and guided a defense that finished first in the NFL against the run and sixth overall.
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest paid CB
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.