Arizona Cardinals aren't fans of the NFL Network's short memory
For the Arizona Cardinals, that win came on Dec. 22 in a 17-10 win at the Seattle Seahawks, handing second-year Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson the first home loss of his career.
It's no secret that Seattle is a daunting environment for visiting teams, thanks in large part to crowd noise. So the NFL Network posted a question on its Twitter account this morning, asking if the Seahawks are unbeatable at home.
The Cardinals Twitter account responded rather appropriately, given Seattle has only played two games since that loss.
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.