Arizona Cardinals aren't fans of the NFL Network's short memory
For the Arizona Cardinals, that win came on Dec. 22 in a 17-10 win at the Seattle Seahawks, handing second-year Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson the first home loss of his career.
It's no secret that Seattle is a daunting environment for visiting teams, thanks in large part to crowd noise. So the NFL Network posted a question on its Twitter account this morning, asking if the Seahawks are unbeatable at home.
The Cardinals Twitter account responded rather appropriately, given Seattle has only played two games since that loss.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.