Updated Jan 27, 2014 - 8:36 am
Former Arizona QB Foles named Pro Bowl Offensive MVP, Peterson picks off pass
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles completed 7-of-10 passes for 89 yards and threw for a touchdown in his first appearance in Honolulu, and while he and Team Sanders fell in a 22-21 heartbreaker against Team Rice, the former University of Arizona standout was named the game's Offensive MVP.
Former Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict also had himself quite a day, picking off one pass and recording five tackles.
As for the four representatives of the pro team in town, Peterson celebrated his third appearance in the NFL's annual All-Star Game with two pass deflections and an interception on a Phillip Rivers' pass in the second quarter of the back-and-forth affair.
Special teams standout Justin Bethel was up to his usual tricks, recording two total tackles, including a nifty one on Cordarrelle Patterson inside his own 11-yard line.
As for Abraham and Fitzgerald, who made their 13th collective appearance in the Pro Bowl Sunday, the veterans had quiet afternoons. Abraham had one tackle, while Fitzgerald was held without a catch.
- Arizona Cardinals sign a pair of defensive lineman
- All-Access with Arians: Dockett to have surgery, Mathieu and Ta'amu back
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.