Updated Jan 29, 2014 - 4:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign K Danny Hrapmann to future contract
The team announced it has signed Danny Hrapmann to a futures contract.
Hrapmann, 24, spent 2013 training camp with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He appeared in one preseason game, connecting on his only extra point attempt and forcing touchbacks on both of his kickoffs.
A 5-foot-9 player out of Southern Mississippi, Hrapmann is known for having a strong leg and converted 49-of-65 field goal attempts in college while missing just one of his 117 extra point attempts. He was a first-team All America selection as a junior in 2010 and a Lou Groza Award finalist.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.