Updated Jan 29, 2014 - 4:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign K Danny Hrapmann to future contract
The team announced it has signed Danny Hrapmann to a futures contract.
Hrapmann, 24, spent 2013 training camp with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He appeared in one preseason game, connecting on his only extra point attempt and forcing touchbacks on both of his kickoffs.
A 5-foot-9 player out of Southern Mississippi, Hrapmann is known for having a strong leg and converted 49-of-65 field goal attempts in college while missing just one of his 117 extra point attempts. He was a first-team All America selection as a junior in 2010 and a Lou Groza Award finalist.
- Arizona Cardinals sign a pair of defensive lineman
- All-Access with Arians: Dockett to have surgery, Mathieu and Ta'amu back
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.