Updated Jan 29, 2014 - 4:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign K Danny Hrapmann to future contract
The team announced it has signed Danny Hrapmann to a futures contract.
Hrapmann, 24, spent 2013 training camp with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He appeared in one preseason game, connecting on his only extra point attempt and forcing touchbacks on both of his kickoffs.
A 5-foot-9 player out of Southern Mississippi, Hrapmann is known for having a strong leg and converted 49-of-65 field goal attempts in college while missing just one of his 117 extra point attempts. He was a first-team All America selection as a junior in 2010 and a Lou Groza Award finalist.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.