The Pulse: Arizona Sports readers think Broncos will edge Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII
Our most recent question focused on a national event, asking what will happen in the Super Bowl XLVIII matchup between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks.
With four answers from which to choose and 414 people responding, more than half of voters (51 percent) said "Broncos win close."
The second-most popular response was "Seahawks win close," with 30 percent of readers choosing this option.
Only 78 voters ventured to say the game will be a blowout, with 13 percent of readers saying the Broncos will win big, and 6 percent thinking Seattle will emerge by a wide margin.
The offensive-minded Broncos and the defensive-heavy Seahawks both finished the regular 13-3. Media opinions on who will win the big game have mostly been split. It's anybody's ballgame, but Arizona Sports readers have made it pretty clear who their favorite is.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.