The Pulse: Arizona Sports readers think Broncos will edge Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII
Our most recent question focused on a national event, asking what will happen in the Super Bowl XLVIII matchup between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks.
With four answers from which to choose and 414 people responding, more than half of voters (51 percent) said "Broncos win close."
The second-most popular response was "Seahawks win close," with 30 percent of readers choosing this option.
Only 78 voters ventured to say the game will be a blowout, with 13 percent of readers saying the Broncos will win big, and 6 percent thinking Seattle will emerge by a wide margin.
The offensive-minded Broncos and the defensive-heavy Seahawks both finished the regular 13-3. Media opinions on who will win the big game have mostly been split. It's anybody's ballgame, but Arizona Sports readers have made it pretty clear who their favorite is.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.