The Pulse: Arizona Sports readers think Broncos will edge Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII
Our most recent question focused on a national event, asking what will happen in the Super Bowl XLVIII matchup between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks.
With four answers from which to choose and 414 people responding, more than half of voters (51 percent) said "Broncos win close."
The second-most popular response was "Seahawks win close," with 30 percent of readers choosing this option.
Only 78 voters ventured to say the game will be a blowout, with 13 percent of readers saying the Broncos will win big, and 6 percent thinking Seattle will emerge by a wide margin.
The offensive-minded Broncos and the defensive-heavy Seahawks both finished the regular 13-3. Media opinions on who will win the big game have mostly been split. It's anybody's ballgame, but Arizona Sports readers have made it pretty clear who their favorite is.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.